Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pilot Pt.2 Bottle opener

I admit, I’m pretty late to the party. The lights are down, the song’s playing and the couples dancing.

I’m leaning against the wall by the LSD-laced punch. I see a bunch of loners congregating beside me. From their forlorn expressions, they hate the party. No one maintains eye contact.

Sucks being late to the party. But hey, better late than never, right?

I proceed to the bar. Ask for a bottle of soda(I know).

“Need a hand with that?,” bar tender asks. He thinks I’m a loser. I don’t give a crap

“Nah, got my own bottle opener,” I said. Popped it open, gulped it down.

This party is gonna get better, right?

Will just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

gwen said...

very interesting way of writing..
update more often le hehe

Unknown said...

Yes very interesting way of writing....haha. Welcome to the blogging world...When is your blog construction going to end ?

Joven aka joPod aka SloppyJo said...

dude...it IS called work in progress...haha..so i guess it will never..haha