Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Outer Limits Pt 2

embarrassment |-mənt| |əmˌbɛrəsmənt| |ɛmˌbɛrəsmənt| |ɪmˌbarəsmənt, ɛm-|
noun
a feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness

exasperate |igˈzaspəˌrāt| |ɪgˌzøspəˈreɪt| |ɛgˌzøspəˈreɪt| |ɪgˌzasp(ə)reɪt| |ɛg-|
verb [ trans. ]
irritate intensely; infuriate

“These are some of what a certain someone will feel because of this post.”

death |dɛθ|
noun
the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism

“And this is probably the outcome on my part.”



But heck, this is fun on so many levels.

First of, I’d like to thank Merl for his valiant effort. I commend you for that.
Next, it’s all thanks to Gwen for providing the wonderful backdrop.|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


party pooper 1 |ˌpɑːti puːpə|
noun
to put the kibosh on your anticipation.

“That’s me cause I think I’ll just hold it out for another post”


random |ˈrandəm| |ˌrøndəm| |ˌrandəm|
adjective
made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision

“ Well, this pic is”




Stay (i)tuned.

No comments: