Tuesday, May 22, 2007

0054

Its past 12. Its quiet outside. Indie music blaring in my room. Feel like Deckard minus the noir.

I'm not prepared for clinicals tomorrow. Sigh.

I’m hungry. Forgot bout dinner. I mean can you even begin to comprehend the fact that I would doing such a thing?

Its times like this you wonder why you do what you do. You’re all stoned and exhausted from the day.

So here I am just procrastinating. Yes, procrastination is bad. (Don’t try this at home)
I really should be studying.

I think too much at times…I’m just too lazy to list it all down.

The day starts at 7am. That’s when Stephen, Rachel and I go all ‘Rakan Muda’ and stuff.

I’d better start studying. And then hit the showers.

Procrastination is bad. It sucks.

Stoner Alert!

Stay (i)tuned

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Procrastinating is bad and i think all of us is struggling with it, i know how bad it could be especially when u have so much to study and exam is just around there as well as the guilt....sigh!!!!!